Ingredients:2 lb. Ground Beef, Chicken or Turkey
1 each Green & yellow bell peppers, diced
3 each Ears of corn, kernels removed
1 jar Saucy Classic Salsa
2 jar Pinto beans, strained & rinsed
4 cups Shredded Mexican cheese
12 each 6-inch flour tortillas
T.T. Kosher salt
T.T. Fresh Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400-degrees.
- Heat oil in medium pot, add in peppers and corn and sauté until tender.
- Add in ground meat and cook until beef has browned, seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper. Strain out most of the liquid, return to the stove.
- Add in salsa and beans, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Layer about ½ cup of the mixture on bottom of 9 by 13-inch baking dish followed by 4 tortillas. Add another layer of the mixture, then ½ cup of cheese blend. Repeat the steps finishing the top layer with cheese and bake covered with aluminum foil for 45 minutes. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.