- 2 lb ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 1 each green & yellow bell peppers, diced
- 3 each ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 jar Saucy Classic Salsa
- 2 jar pinto beans, strained & rinsed
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 12 each 6-inch flour tortillas
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Heat oil in medium pot, add in peppers and corn and sauté until tender.
- Add in ground meat and cook until beef has browned, seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper. Strain out most of the liquid, return to the stove.
- Add in salsa and beans, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Layer about ½ cup of the mixture on bottom of 9 by 13-inch baking dish followed by 4 tortillas. Add another layer of the mixture, then ½ cup of cheese blend. Repeat the steps finishing the top layer with cheese and bake covered with aluminum foil for 45 minutes. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.