Mexican Style Meatloaf
- 2 lb ground Beef
- 4 ounces Saucy Classic Salsa
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 each eggs
- 1 each red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 each yellow onion, small diced
- ¼ cup smashed tortilla chips (good use of crumbs of your bag)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees
- Whisk together salsa, ketchup and brown sugar, set aside.
- Combine ground beef, peppers and onions, spices, eggs, tortilla crumbs and cheese. Mix well until it gets all incorporated.
- Take the mixture and fill a loaf pan, pressing down to form the meatloaf.
- Pour the salsa mixture and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until internal temperature of 160-degrees. Garnish with chopped cilantro.