- 1 jar Saucy Classic Salsa
- ½ loaf focaccia bread (3-slices for croutons & 3-slicees crust removed)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and rough chopped
- ½ English cucumber, seeded and rough chopped
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil + 2 tbsp. for garnishing
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350-degrees. Cut 3 slices of the focaccia into ½ cubes, toss in some olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking pan and bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown and crunchy, set aside.
- Place salsa, cubed bread, peppers and cucumber in a mixing bowl and marinate for 5 minutes. Add mixture to a blender and begin to blend, adding in the vinegar and ¼ cup olive oil until well incorporated and smooth in texture. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight before serving.
- Pour 4 ounces of soup into a bowl, garnish with croutons, diced avocado and drizzle with olive oil and serve.