Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- 12 each boneless & skinless chicken thigh meat, cubed
- ½ jar Saucy Classic Salsa
- 1 ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Achiote paste
- 3 each assorted bell peppers, cubed
- 2 each medium red onion, cut into quarters
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 each limes, cut into quarters (garnish)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Whisk together salsa, yogurt and achiote paste until well incorporated. Mix marinade and chicken in a bowl, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak wooden sewers in water for 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Thread pieces of chicken and vegetables on to the skewers.
- Grill the kabobs on each side for approximately 5 minutes until well caramelized and cooked through.
- Plate the kabobs and garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.