Mexican Street Salsa Dip with Corn
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Cholula hot sauce
- 1 each juice from one lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 3 each ears of corn kernels
- 1 each jalapeno pepper, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 10 oz Saucy Classic Salsa
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, hot sauce, lime juice, half the pepper jack cheese in a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and top with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on top.
- Serve with tortilla or pita chips