Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Sweet Potato tacos
- 1 pint brussel sprouts, cut in half
- 2 each sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 each pomegranate, seeded
- 8 oz Saucy Classic Salsa
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 8-10 each tortillas
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh black pepper
- Heat oven to 400-degrees
- Boil sweet potato in salted water until fork tender, remove and strain, dry on paper towels.
- Toss brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes in olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper, roast in 400-degree oven until well caramelized. 10-15 minutes, flipping half way through.
- In a sauté pan toast the macadamia nuts for 2-3 minutes to extract their oils.
- Toss the brussel sprouts and sweet potato with the red wine vinegar and pomegranates.
- Layer the mixture on tortillas, then top with crumbled goat cheese and salsa.