Shrimp Tostadas with Citrus & Avocado
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled & de-veined
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 each limes, juiced
- 2 each radish, shaved thin
- 2 each avocados, diced
- ¼ bunch cilantro
- ½ jar Saucy Habanero Salsa
- 8 each tostada shells
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine shrimp, tomatoes, lime juice, salsa and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and taste, adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add diced avocado and fold in gently, then top each tostada with shrimp salad and garnish with shaved radish and cilantro sprigs.