Vegan Tacos with Pickled Red Onion
- 12-16 ounces plant-based ground
- ½ jar Saucy Chipotle Salsa
- 3 each garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 each corn tortillas
- ½ cup pickled red onions (see notes)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup vegan queso dip (see website for recipe)
- Heat olive oil in large pan, add in chopped garlic and ground meat and stir, browning the meat. Add in spices and continue to cook for another 5-7 minutes until completely cooked through. Add in salsa and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lightly toast the tortillas, then spoon the mixture into the tortillas, then top with queso dip, pickled red onions and chopped cilantro.